Fall Into Great Skin With Pumpkins
Fall may not start until Monday, but pumpkins have officially taken over. From the pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks, to pumpkin baked goods, and all the pumpkin candles…there’s no escape. But don’t let the sweet fragrance of these cuties fool you; pumpkins are JAM PACKED with antioxidants as well as skin rejuvenating vitamins and enzymes to leaving skin glowing. In fact, pumpkin has over 100 nutrients in it that can help restore & heal your skin! And with the fall season almost upon us and drier weather quickly approaching, now is a perfect time to give your skin a treat and refresh it’s natural glow by using one of the most popular ingredients of the season.
THE BEAUTY BENEFITS OF PUMPKIN:
Did you know that pumpkin can boost your collagen, increase cell turnover, reduce pore size, and smooth out the texture of your skin? It’s true! Pumpkins have so many AMAZING benefits for our skin. One main benefit is natural occurring fruit acids known as alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that sloughs away dead skin cells to exfoliate, allowing topical products to penetrate deeper into the skin.
It also contains antioxidants Vitamin A and C, which brightens sun spots and hyperpigmentation, as well as protects collagen from breaking down due to free radicals. The beta-carotene in pumpkin is a natural enzyme which helps to boost collagen production and reduce the signs of aging. It can also help to reverse UV damage and improve your skin texture.
The zinc and potassium found in pumpkin combat redness naturally, exfoliates, which can help make your skin look more refined. Zinc also regulates excessive sebum, an oil production, which makes it great for those with Acne prone skin.
DID YOU KNOW PUMPKINS:
✓ Contain the highest content of naturally occurring Vitamin A and Beta Carotene over any other fruit (yes, it’s a fruit, not a vegetable).
✓ Are often referred to as “nature’s natural collagen”.
✓ Helps remove toxins that are stuck deep in pores and neutralize free radicals.
✓ Firms and tones skin for pro-youth results.
PUMPKIN SPICE MAKES YOUR SKIN LOOK OH SO NICE:
Ok, so maybe a pumpkin spice latte won’t transform your skin, but our pumpkin vitality facial DEFINITELY will! Come into Beautique Medical Spa for this season’s Pumpkin Vitality Facial designed to quench parched post-summer skin and rejuvenate your inner glow. Even those with sensitive skin will be able to tolerate this facial due to its gentle, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant-rich ingredients.
First, we’ll start you off with a Complimentary Visia Skin Complexion analysis which allows us to examine the depth of your skin making it possible for us at Beautique to cater your specific skin’s needs. Following your analysis, this treatment includes:
- Pumpkin antioxidant facial to peel away those summer layers and help you fall into great skin.
- A skin nourishing booster to protect your skin from free raticals.
- An Available LED anti-aging light treatment (optional add-on)
And for post treatment care at home, come in and secure your very own at-home Pumpkin Skincare protocol by Rhonda Allison, which includes:
- Pumpkin Cleanser: An intoxicating aroma that will have you dreaming of fall every time you wash your face. This natural, all-purpose daily cleanser removes surface residue and protects against free radical damage – gentle enough for ultra sensitive skin, but cleanses deeply for normal to oily skin types.
- Pumpkin Lotion: A second phase toner made for all skin types, the Pumpkin Lotion helps to maintain a proper skin pH balance as well as providing antioxidants, humectants, and nourishing benefits to the skin.
- Pumpkin E Serum: Contains a blend of flavonoids from wine extracts and essential oil for much needed nutrition and cell protection. Ideal for tired, lifeless, dehydrated skin since it provides oxygen respiration to the tissue, rejuvenating the skin to its natural glow.
- Pumpkin Parfait Enzyme: the natural fruit-acid and enzyme is concentrated and enhanced to give the skin a smooth polish finish making it an excellent nutrient-based enzyme for home skin care routine.
We hope this article gives you a different perspective on our favorite orange fruit this year and start incorporating it into your anti-aging routine. If you’re interested in any of our fall services or products, give us a call at (956) 664-1234 and book your appointment today!
Did you find this article helpful? Please share it so that others can learn how to Fall into Great Skin with Pumpkins this season.