Experience the Tightening and Plumping Effects of Collagen Stimulation Treatments!
Collagen stimulation treatments are becoming increasingly popular for people looking to boost their skin’s elasticity, firmness, and overall appearance. There are a variety of treatments available, each with its own benefits. Some of the most popular collagen stimulation treatments include Microneedling, PDO Thread Lifts, light, and laser resurfacing. You definitely want to discuss your goals with your treatment provider so that you can choose the best option for you!
1. PDO THREAD LIFT – A non-surgical cosmetic treatment designed to contract fat and your skin to produce an instant lift, resulting in tightening of the skin and inducing collagen production.
2. MICRONEEDLING – Our handheld device will create minute injuries or channels deep in the skin while stimulating natural healing. The body then rebuilds the skin with implanted collagen and elastin, resulting in healthier, smoother, and uniform skin.
3. MICRONEEDLING + PLATELET-RICH PLASMA (PRP) – The PRP that results from that is injected into specific areas of the skin, acting as a matrix that promotes your own collagen to grow, and regenerate tissue, and thus acts to naturally smooth and tighten the skin.
4. SKIN TIGHTENING WITH 3DEEP – Radiofrequency energy is sent to multiple layers of the skin simultaneously, which stimulates the body’s natural collagen.
5. TOTAL LIGHT INFUSION (TLI) is a fantastic way to maintain your skin’s collagen production. Our Collagen Renewal Boosting Mask + TLI will rejuvenate your skin, tighten, and fight free radicals. It accomplishes this by enhancing its oxygenation and stimulating cell respiration. In just under 24 hours your revitalized skin cells begin the process of producing collagen, glycoproteins, and elastic fibers – exactly what we need to accomplish to maintain the skin’s structure, firmness, and moisture. Because it’s so great for maintenance we suggest treatment every 4-6 weeks. Lucky, for our Beautique clients, this is a great treatment to start with if you’re not sure where to begin due to its’ versatility in benefiting all skin types including sensitive.
6. LED LIGHT THERAPY is a soothing non-invasive treatment that utilizes rejuvenating wavelengths of light to initiate cellular repair while you relax. Quick fact – it was studied at great lengths and approved by NASA. Although it was initially developed for plant growth experiments on shuttle missions, it was then discovered for wound healing. Today it’s known to improve fine lines, and pigmentation (learn more here), kill acne bacteria, assist in wound healing, and promote the production of collagen and elastin.
Thank you, NASA!
At our McAllen office, we offer two kinds of LED Light Therapy: Red Light Therapy and Blue Light Therapy. Both use different frequencies, or wavelengths, which do not contain ultraviolet rays and are readily absorbed by the skin. Safe, painless, and FDA-approved.
Red Light Therapy
Stimulates Collagen/Elastin production
Improves Lymphatic Drainage
Helps Reduce Melasma
Blue Light Therapy
Reduce Oil and Congestion
Improves Keratosis Pilaris
7. THERMAGE SKIN TIGHTENING is a radiofrequency-based procedure proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles while stimulating collagen production which in turn will tighten and bring back the elasticity your skin once had. How does it work? RF will heat the dermis while cooling and protecting the epidermis. By heating the dermis it helps stimulate the formation of new collagen over time, which in turn reduces sagging, and improves the smoothness and texture of the skin’s surface. All it takes is ONE session and the results will only keep progressing over time. Thermage is a fantastic treatment that can help improve the appearance of your face, eyes, and body!
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay tuned next month for ALL about Thermage.
Get Rid of Wrinkles and Aging Signs with Thermage Skin Tightening
8. FRAXEL SKIN RESURFACING is one of our pioneering skin resurfacing treatments. It addresses both deep and superficial resurfacing. Treat fine lines and wrinkles, smooth out surface scarring, reduce pigmentation, and help treat Actinic Keratosis (AK). Fraxel Dual offers a non-ablative fractional resurfacing wavelength that goes deep into the skin causing thermal injury that will make your skin rebuild collagen over the next few months which only makes your skin look better and better with time. While you will see results after one treatment – we may possibly recommend anywhere from 3-5 depending on your age, skin color, and your skin goals.
Learn More with Marisol About Our Fraxel Skin Resurfacing
In conclusion, collagen stimulation is essential for our skin health. It helps keep our skin looking young and healthy by maintaining the skin’s elasticity and keeping wrinkles at bay. Fortunately, there are several ways we can stimulate collagen production and improve the health of our skin. Eating a healthy diet, drinking plenty of water, using anti-aging skin care products, and laser treatments are all great ways to stimulate collagen production. Despite the fact that topical skin care products may help, the treatments we discussed this week, as well as those from last week, are remarkably superior compared to the topical treatments.
Beautique Medical Spa Offers Eight Solutions to Stimulate Your Collagen Production
1. PDO THREAD LIFT
3. MICRONEEDLING + PLATELET-RICH PLASMA (PRP)
4. SKIN TIGHTENING WITH 3DEEP
5. TOTAL LIGHT INFUSION (TLI)
6. LED LIGHT THERAPY
7. THERMAGE SKIN TIGHTENING
8. FRAXEL SKIN RESURFACING
Tighten and Tone for Summer with a purchase of a 3DEEP Skin Tightening Treatment you will receive a FREE 4-Piece Nourish and Renew Kit from Sente ($118 value). This skin care kicks your cells into overdrive by increasing cellular turnover to help you achieve smoother, healthy-looking skin. It’s a great way to start incorporating collagen stimulation into your skincare routine now! Especially for any client that is well into their mid-twenties – but honestly, it’s never too early to take care of your skin!
This kit contains these 4 incredibly effective products:
• Dermal Repair Ultra Nourish (15mL)- Repairing Skin Cream with Patented Heparan Sulfate Analog Technology + Unique Lipid Blend
An award-winning, nourishing cream designed to repair and replenish dry skin while improving visible redness.
• Bio Complete Serum (10mL)- With Patented Heparan Sulfate Analog + Sustained Release Retinoids
A gentle vitamin A serum with slow-release retinoids for smoother, younger-looking skin with minimal irritation which means that it is safe for all skin types, even sensitive.
• Daily Soothing Cleanser (30mL)- Gentle Daily Cleanser with Vitamin E
A gentle daily cleanser ideal for sensitive, redness-prone skin.
• Ultralight Defense Moisturizer (15mL)- With Antioxidant Blend + Niacinamide
A lightweight, fast-absorbing moisturizer with antioxidants to protect against environmental damage. Ideal for sensitive skin.
Your Next Step to a Rejuvenated Look
Our skincare specialist can help you determine the best facial treatments for your skin type and budget. We offer a variety of treatments to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for you. Contact us today to book your appointment and start feeling confident about your skin!