6 Weeks To A New You!
Congratulations! We’re a full 14 days into 2020, and you most likely fall into one of the following categories:
- Made Resolutions and have already broke them
- Refuse to Make Resolutions at all
- Made them and are Keeping them like a #BossBabe
If you belong to group number 3 kudos to you for sticking it out this long and here’s to sticking it out for the long-haul. We’re cheering you on!
According to Inc.com here were of the Top 10 Resolutions in 2019. These results were gathered from surveying a group of 2,000 people:
- Diet or eat healthier (71 percent)
- Exercise more (65 percent)
- Lose weight (54 percent)
- Save more and spend less (32 percent)
- Learn a new skill or hobby (26 percent)
- Quit smoking (21 percent)
- Read more (17 percent)
- Find another job (16 percent)
- Drink less alcohol (15 percent)
- Spend more time with family and friends (13 percent)
No need to raise your hand, but if you are the type of person that makes resolutions (even if only in your head) which of these 10 made your cut? Now please know, we are not trying to sound discouraging in any way, but it’s a known fact that most people jump in head first when trying to make a drastic change in their life to only feel pressure, insecurities and defeat within the first few weeks of their new journey. Sadly, over 80% of people drop their resolutions two weeks into the year. But remember, we are NOT Negative Nelly’s. We’re here to help…we are your personal cheerleaders.
The reality is: IT’S MIND OVER MATTER. As cliché as it sounds, there’s more psychological preparation needed to really give yourself time to be a better you. You have to want it and desire it for YOURSELF. Not as a condition to show love for yourself, but as a way to enhance your best traits and qualities that you already know rock! Self-love or self-acceptance is not simply a state of feeling good, but is a state of appreciation, of acceptance for oneself that grows from actions that support our physical, psychological and spiritual growth. Once you make the heart decision, everything else comes naturally and easily.
It is not coincidence that the #1 Resolution year over year, since the beginning of time is to lose weight and become healthier. Whether you need to shed the Holiday pounds, or really buckle down and get rid of significant weight for your health, weight loss has usually been an uphill battle since forever. However, the key to a lot of weight loss programs out there, (ours included) is MIND OVER MATTER… you have to feel motivated and be consistent in order to achieve your desired goal. So many times, you hear people say, “Once I feel more confident and better about myself, I’ll be motivated to do it all, or once things slowdown in my life I can really focus on myself.” However, before you know it another year has passed, and you find yourself stuck in the same place as before making the same promises to yourself and not following through. And yes, we agree 100%. You do have to be in the right frame of mind. Each of us has to be in the right frame of mind whenever we are trying to start a new habit or introduce a change in our life. But we don’t believe that you need to do it alone. This is definitely an “It takes a village” phase in life.
Our team at Beautique Medical Spa want to help make your self-acceptance easy and attainable. We want to be a part of your journey as you work towards becoming Your Best Version. We want this time to be easy, exciting and as stress-free as possible. We know that losing weight is difficult, but we know that sticking to a plan is even harder, which is why we offer two proven solutions that will help you shed away excess weight for a more healthier and energetic you in just 6 weeks, but the main difference is that you have a complete method and a team with you every step of the way!
The first option is our HCG program, which can help you drop 26-30lbs in about 6 weeks. Dr. Sanchez has developed this proprietary program to help in weight loss utilizing various options available on the market today. What is HcG? In existence since the 1950’s, the HCG program is a very low-fat, very low-calorie diet and is built around incorporating HCG, a hormone produced in early pregnancy. The HCG diet uses a combination of HCG and extremely low-calorie intake to achieve dramatic weight loss. It is generally divided into phases:
- Loading phase: start taking HCG and eat plenty of high-fat, high-calorie foods for two days.
- Weight loss phase: continue taking HCG and eat only 500 calories per day for 3–6 weeks.
- Maintenance phase: Stop taking HCG. Gradually increase food intake but avoid sugar and starch for three weeks.
Sound intense? It can be. And for many clients, it has saved their lives by basically resetting their metabolism, helping them lower their cholesterol, risk for diabetes, in some cases even reverse Type 2 Diabetes. Is the HCG diet for everyone? No, it’s not. I know what you’re going to say…. almost every doctor in the Rio Grande Valley offers the HCG diet, what makes your diet different? Well, for once the way we have created this program is completely different. You will have to come in and speak to one of our medical professionals first to see if you even qualify for the program. We will not allow any client to be on this program until they have an extensive series of lab tests, an EKG, along with a comprehensive medical history and examination to see if a client is a good candidate for this program. While the HCG diet isn’t for everyone, our proprietary program has helped over 1,500 RGV residents shed over 30,000lbs of weight and regain a healthy lifestyle. That’s a whole lot of weight…about the same as 3 Full Grown African Elephants or 180 full grown women!
Shifting gears, wouldn’t it be nice if there was a magic pill that would let us burn 9600 calories and permanently eliminate over 1.6 liters of fat in 32 minutes? Well, we don’t have a magic pill, but we do have UltraSlim and that is the next best thing. Dr. Sanchez is always researching to see what services and technology exist in today’s market that actually work that would make a difference in his clients’ lives. UltraSlim is a state-of-the-art technology, and the only non-invasive FDA Cleared device for immediate fat loss without dieting, exercise, drugs, or surgery. In contrast to other popular services available such as the Venus Freeze and CoolSculpting, clients permanently lose fat quickly with the special light frequency that UltraSlim uses which stimulates and shrinks fat cells. The way it works is the treated fat cells respond by opening temporary pores in the cell and emptying the fat cell contents, releasing all of that stubborn fat you just can’t seem to get rid of, without dieting or exercise. The best part is that over the next 72 hours the cells are still excited and stimulated and are STILL losing fat. All of that released fat is then passed out your body through urine and stool.
The biggest differences between all these popular non-surgical fat loss treatments are safety and cost. UltraSlim is 100% safe because it does not damage the cell in any shape, way or form as it permanently eliminates the fat. This means our clients will not experience the dimpling or bumpiness that many clients experience after the other types of services promising similar results. The second biggest difference is cost. UltraSlim is way more affordable than any other service on the market. And our no-nonsense policy will ensure that if you are not a good candidate (which is very rare) we give you your money back! (details are discussed during the initial consultation) This is a great way to jump-start your “get my body back” plan, lose a few inches for an event, or combine with HCG for maximum weight loss. Please note that UltraSlim is not a weight loss device, but rather a fat and inch loss option.
So, if you are one of the over 70% of people that feel that the start of a new year means taking steps to be healthier, here are Five Key Tips to adopt when starting any weight loss or get healthy program:
- Become Mindful: Know that this is the time for you to start something new for YOU. Be mindful of who you are and act on this knowledge when it comes to a weight loss program for yourself.
- Act on what you need rather than what you want: When you can turn to something that feels good and exciting to you, then you need to stay strong, centered, and moving forward in your life. By staying focused on what you need, you turn away from automatic negative behavior patterns that get you into trouble and off track from your goals.
- Practice good self-care: You will love yourself more, when you take better care of your own basic needs. Treat yourself to a mani/pedi, a massage, a specialty facial with us here at Beautique. Nourish yourself properly on a daily basis through healthy activities, good nutrition, exercise, proper sleep, prayer/meditation, and healthy social interactions.
- Set Boundaries: When you set the proper boundaries between you, your food and your weight loss goal you’ll be able to say “no” easily without feeling limited or deprived from some of the foods you eat. It’ll help you create and maintain a healthy balanced lifestyle.
- Forgive yourself: We humans can be so hard on ourselves, but remember, you are not perfect, nobody is, and who says you have to be perfect? Stop being so hard on yourself! Before you can truly become a better version of YOU, please practice being less hard on yourself when you make a mistake and eat the wrong thing or miss an exercise routine. Remember, there are no failures, if you have learned and grown from your mistakes; there are only lessons learned. Fall off the saddle? Well, get yourself back on darling!
If you choose just one or two of these tips to adopt, you’ll begin to accept and love yourself. You’ll find that your weight loss journey really turns into becoming a BETTER ENERGETIC YOU. You can only love a person as much as you love yourself, and the more self-love you have for yourself, the better prepared you are for a healthy relationship with yourself.
Oh, and here’s a bonus tip. Tip #6 Humor. Laugh. Find the funny in life. As we’ve started this new decade, I’ve been researching health and beauty trends of the 1920s to see how far we’ve come along. I’ve had so much fun learning that we really haven’t changed very much. Thankfully regulations have come into place, but I just have to share this one picture that literally made me LOL. Aww…. if only this was possible. We know magic weight loss soap doesn’t exist, but thankfully you have Dr. Sanchez and his team of experts at Beautique Medical Spa.
Got questions or comments? Call us at (956) 664-1234. We are ready to help you find the right path for your transformation this year. If you want to know more about either of our programs available this month you can learn about them here.
Know someone that would love to read this blog? Remember, “Sharing is Caring”. Pass it along. You never know who’s day you’ll brighten.