The Sweat Stops Here. Offering a One-of-a Kind Permanent Solution
If you suffer from hyperhidrosis, you know how much of a nuisance it can be. There’s nothing worse than feeling like you’re constantly sweating, no matter what you do. Until now, there haven’t been many good treatment options available. But there is hope! If you’re one of the millions of people who suffer from hyperhidrosis, don’t worry! Beautique Medical Spa has a permanent solution for you with miraDry. So if you’re tired of excessive sweating, read on to find out more about this treatment option.
The staff was professional and polite. Reviewed all info regarding miraDry procedure and thoroughly answered my questions. Procedure itself went as described. On the 2nd day after the procedure I was able to go to work with no problems.
– Myra R. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
What is Hyperhidrosis and What Are the Symptoms
So what exactly is hyperhidrosis? To medically explain, your nerve signals are faulty and that triggers eccrine sweat glands to become overactive. Thus the excessive sweating.
It mainly affects the hands, soles, underarms, and sometimes the face.
In some cases, it can be so severe that it interferes with daily activities and disrupts one’s quality of life. Imagine going to a business meeting where you have to shake certain individuals’ hands, yet you’re having a difficult time keeping your palms dry. Imagine the embarrassment when you have unpleasant underarm sweat yet you’re not actively doing anything? In many instances, this also brings bad odors. Sounds frustrating, am I right?
Different Types of Hyperhidrosis
If you have hyperhidrosis, it’s important to know which type you have so that you can get the best treatment possible. Here’s a look at the different types of hyperhidrosis and what they mean for your health.
There are two types of hyperhidrosis: primary and secondary. Primary hyperhidrosis is the most common type of hyperhidrosis. You likely sweat excessively from one or two specific areas of your body, such as your palms, soles of your feet, underarms, or forehead. This type of hyperhidrosis is usually genetic and not caused by an underlying medical condition.
Secondary hyperhidrosis is less common than primary focal hyperhidrosis, but it can be more debilitating. There is usually an underlying medical condition associated with it such as diabetes or caused by medications.
How miraDry Works to Treat Hyperhidrosis
There are several treatment options available for hyperhidrosis, including antiperspirants, Botox injections, and surgery. You’ve probably already tried most of these and they didn’t work, meaning you’ll have to go through surgery. Surgery is invasive, painful, and there’s a lot of downtime associated with it.
THIS is why Beautique Medical Spa is here! We have a better option for you, brought to you by Dr. Sanchez and our team after doing extensive research and training – we found miraDry to be the best treatment out there. Why?
IT IS SAFE. EFFECTIVE. AND PERMANENT.
miraDry works by using thermal energy to permanently eliminate sweat glands and significantly reduce sweat, odor, and hair in as little as one treatment, sometimes two. Yes, you read that right. Not only will it treat your excessive sweating but also destroy underarm hair follicles. I’d say that sounds like a bonus!
Side Effects of miraDry Treatment
There are some side effects that come along with miraDry, but don’t let that scare you away from this life-changing treatment. Here are a few of the most common side effects:
- Skin irritation, swelling, and redness are the most common side effect of miraDry. This usually goes away within a few days or weeks after the treatment.
- Some people may also experience temporary numbness in the treated area. This is usually not a cause for concern and will go away on its own.
- Rarely, people may experience more serious side effects such as skin infections or permanent changes in skin sensation. These are typically very rare and can be easily treated by your doctor if they do occur.
Cost of miraDry Treatment
The cost of miraDry will vary depending on the number of treatments you need. The national average for one treatment is about $2250 per treatment, but it is the only FDA-Cleared technology available on the market today. Although this may seem like a lot upfront, it’s important to remember that the results are permanent! So, if you’re tired of dealing with sweaty underarms, miraDry may be the perfect solution for you.
How to Find a Qualified miraDry Practitioner
Are you looking for a qualified miraDry practitioner? Then look no further! Here are some tips on how to find an experienced and miraDry certified practitioner in your area:
- First, check to see if the practitioner is experienced. You can do this by asking around or checking online reviews.
- Next, make sure the practitioner is miraDry certified. This certification ensures that the practitioner has the skills and knowledge necessary to provide safe and effective treatments.
- Finally, be sure to ask about the practitioner’s success rate. This will give you an idea of what to expect from treatment.
If you follow these tips, you can be sure to find a qualified and experienced miraDry practitioner in your area.
If you find yourself in the Rio Grande Valley area and are in need of a miraDry treatment, look no further than our experienced and certified staff. With over 20 years of experience, we are confident in our ability to provide you with the best possible care. In addition, we offer a variety of other services that are sure to meet your needs.
What Makes Beautique Medical Spa Your Qualified miraDry Specialist
- Beautique Medical Spa is the only practice in the Rio Grande Valley that offers this non-surgical, permanent solution for excessive underarm sweat. In the past, McAllen area residents had to drive to San Antonio to get this treatment.
- Beautique Medical Spa is the only recognized medical spa that offers miraDry in the entire Rio Grande Valley. Our specialists are trained in eliminating Hyperhidrosis and have each performed many treatments.
- Our specialists have helped hundreds of Rio Grande Residents residents from Port Isabel to Rio Grande City and in between regain their confidence and in many instances change lives by helping patients overcome this embarrassing condition.
Say Goodbye to Excessive Sweating with miraDry
→miraDry is the only non-surgical FDA-approved procedure to treat excessive sweat on the market.
→Beautique Medical Spa is the only office to offer miraDry in the South Texas area.
→With one treatment, results are immediate for the majority of clients.
If you’re one of the millions of people who suffer from hyperhidrosis, know that you’re not alone. And there is finally a treatment that works. miraDry has been FDA- cleared to treat excessive sweating and it has helped countless people get their lives back. The best part is, the procedure is safe, easy, and relatively painless. To learn more about this procedure read more in our latest miraDry blog.
"*" indicates required fields