Benefits of the Pumpkin Refresher Facial
It’s that time of year where pumpkin is EVERYWHERE!
Drinks, candles, desserts, décor, you name it and it’s likely been done in pumpkin. However, did you know that it can also
- Boost collagen production
- Increase cell turnover
- Brighten and smooth skin
Those are good enough reasons in our book to slather our faces in it, and we bet it smells nice too! Why is it beneficial to the skin though?
Pumpkin is full of fruit enzymes and AHA’s (alpha hydroxy acids) which feed new cells and aids in shedding dead cells while Vitamin A & C nourish to smooth out and soften rough skin. It also has a smaller molecular structure which means it can penetrate deep into skin. Did you know that Pumpkin
- contains the highest content of naturally occurring Vitamin A and Beta Carotene over any other fruit (yes, it’s a fruit, not a vegetable).
- is often referred to as “nature’s natural collagen”.
- helps remove toxins that are stuck deep in pores and neutralize free radicals.
- naturally protects skin from ultra violet rays due to its high zinc content.
There are many products out there claiming to contain this magical fall squash…
…but the best way to reap its benefits is by way of professional facial. Replenish dry summer skin and enjoy softer texture and brighter tone! Right now, the Pumpkin Spice Refresher Facial is on special and includes:
- Fall skin Analysis
- Pumpkin Refresher Facial
- Pumpkin Cleanser
- Plus, a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks!