Evolution of Beauty: Face Lift Alternatives
The surgical face lift has been around for over a century. Can you believe that? Experimenting began in 1901 and the procedures were performed mainly on actresses and people of high aristocracy. They were also done in secret – especially into the 1920s as this type of procedure was considered taboo and a waste of resources. Now, of course with advances in technology within the medical world, they are safer and more commonly performed. A surgical face lift is no longer taboo and in fact is a very acceptable way to look years younger. However – as with any surgical procedure, there are risks and drawbacks. Going under anesthesia, recovery/healing time, and cost. Those are fairly big factors if you are the busy modern woman.
Check out this fun article – classic movie stars set the standard!
Click the photo of Latin Beauty Rita Hayworth
Fortunately, there are alternatives to going “going under the knife”
- Botox Cosmetic – yes, most humans on this planet have heard of Botox. Botox is a great way to soften those lines and wrinkle while preventing them from appearing or getting worse. Check out our recent blog on the history of Botox Cosmetic – see link below
- Dermal Fillers – fillers are not just for pouty lips! They can be used to fill in lines and wrinkles as well as add volume to other areas of the face. We will be going into depth on dermal fillers in an up-coming blog. Stay tuned! Do you get our emails? Stay up-to-date on our blogs – see link below
- LED Light Therapy – these treatments are great at stimulating your skins natural ability to produce collagen and rejuvenate itself.
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy – PRP is the process of injecting platelet-rich plasma derived from your own blood to promote new tissue and collagen growth. Read up more about it below!
- Laser RF Therapy – 3DEEP uses radio frequencies to stimulate blood flow and break down fat deposits. It promotes healthy new cells to surface and tightens skin. See link for more info.
- Thread Lifts – here at Beautique they are known as the BeautiLift and are the holy grail of options for an alternative to traditional face lifts. Carefully designed threads made of polydioxanone threads that are strategically injected deep below the skin to lift, tighten, stimulate collagen and achieve the effects of a full face lift.
We are super excited about BeautiLift and are offering some amazing deals right now.
Also, we recently had a Q&A with Dr Sanchez live on Facebook about
BeautiLift Watch here ~~> LIVE Q&A WITH DR SANCHEZ
In addition to what is listed above, taking good care of your skin in the first place is important! The tried and true steps include a vitamin rich diet, plenty of hydration, consistent use of SPF, and a good skin care regimen. Preventative measures go a long way. We also recommend a consultation; many procedures can be combined to achieve desired results. 50 is starting to look a lot like 20!
The BeautiBlog! Get Emails! PRP Facelift RF Therapy BeautiLift Difference Botox Club
You can also visit our website to find out about the latest going on at www.beautiquemedicalspa.com