Six Hacks to Achieve Beautiful Fall Skin
Can you believe that the first day of Fall is only a few days away? We’ve had our fun in the Sun, but now it’s time to get serious about restoring the moisture into our skin, reversing some of those new pesky wrinkles, and any new sunspots we may have picked up over the summer months. In this article one of our estheticians, Savannah, has put together a list of 6 hacks that you can use right away to achieve beautiful skin just in time for the holiday season.
- Try to implement anew facial oil in place of a serum to help nourish all skin types in the fall when more moisture is needed. The Cellular-Matrix Oil from Nelly De Vuyst is specifically formulated to help wrinkled, dry and devitalized skin, and works great on skin damaged by too much sun exposure. This product contains pure, natural Borage Oil, which has nourishing and regenerating properties that promotes cell renewal.
The Sensitive Skin Extract from Nelly De Vuyst is specifically formulated for sensitive skin prone to redness, irritation or presenting symptoms of rosacea. Formulated with decongesting and soothing botanical ingredients, this oil helps reduce the appearance of redness and provides an immediate sensation of comfort.
The Vitality Nourishing Facial Oil from Sonage is a natural serum oil which is very lightweight and won’t clog any pores. It leaves your skin with a silky feeling and contains ingredients that are used to combat the early signs of aging. Considered to be a mid-weight oil (not too heavy, not too light) with a spicy, floral scent this is a great beginning oil if you’re wanting to incorporate a new product to your routine.
- Try a foot peel. Wearing sandals and flip flops during summer can take a toll on your feet and doing a peel will help remove a lot of dead skin leaving your footsies nice and smooth. We Love the Patchology Posh Peel Pedicure. A foot mask for exclusively for your feet! All you need is 60-90 mins while catching up on some Netflix, and you can achieve smoother, brighter skin in just one use. This peel features a blend of alpha and beta hydroxy acids, including glycolic, salicylic, lactic and citric acids to gently exfoliate rough soles and heels.
- Try a new hand cream with a purpose. In case you didn’t know this, not all hand creams are made equal. Our hands are one of the most neglected areas and can instantly reveal a person’s true age. Achieve brighter, younger looking hands with the Jane Iredale HandDrink Hand Cream SPF 15. Treat your hands to some TLC. Hydrate and protect dry hands with this Jane Iredale hand cream. Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation, this broad-spectrum, reef-safe sunscreen protects skin with antioxidant-rich white and green tea extracts. Featuring a refreshing scent of lemongrass, this moisturizing hand cream provides rich hydration without feeling greasy.
- Don’t neglect your lips. To avoid dry cracking and splitting lips this fall season, use a lip balm and exfoliator. Jane Iredale’s Sugar and Butter Lip Exfoliator features a lip treatment that refines the skin with organic brown sugar crystals for smooth, kissable lips. The lip plumper end stimulates circulation with ginger and cool mint as it delivers a sheer tint to complement lips. Peptides reduce lip wrinkles and creases while natural oils restore a soft, velvety feel. Forever in Pink, Peach, and Red allow you to look natural with a pop of color. Being kind to your lips is the cherry on top when it comes to preventing bleeding lip lines.
- It’s time to SMIZE- smiling with your eyes, and we couldn’t agree more. Smizing brings attention to your eyes, making the religious use of eye cream a necessity. If you aren’t using an eye cream then you need to START.
We HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Illumine Eye Cream by Sentè Labs. This Eye cream is revolutionary because it is powered by the patented Heparan Sulfate Analog (HSA) technology which improves the appearance of the skin around the eye in as early as 2 weeks. Clinically proven to diminish the appearance of dark circles, lines, wrinkles and puffiness around the eye area.
DNA SKIN Eye Repair Cream is another favorite! This is a luxuriously rich eye crème for the delicate eye area and helps diminish signs of premature aging. Unscented (natural fragrances from botanicals removed) for even the most sensitive skins.
Another favorite is by Rhonda Allison. We llove Peptide 3-in-1 as well as the Eye & Lip Repair serum that we have all of our clients use at night during the Fall and Winter months to help with restore moisture to eyes and lips.
- And, last, but not least…. Fall is the PERFECT time for a Peel to Reveal. Summer is gone, and the holidays are right around the corner. With all treatments that are designed to help reduce wrinkles, increase collagen, and eliminate dark spots require time. This is why we can’t stress the importance of using September as your month to start these series. Our most successful services are: Photo Facials, Fraxel, and Vi Peels. These are consistent and provide beautiful results each and every time. Of course, we customize the protocols to each of our clients to provide the best results.
Remember, we’ve been doing this a LONG time. We’ve been helping McAllen area men and women turn back the hands of time for over 17 years, which means that we can help you achieve the results you are looking for. If you or someone you know would like any of these products or would like to learn about these services more in depth, please call us at (956) 664-1234 to reserve a Perfect Complexion Analysis. This is the first step to reaching your desired transformation.
Did you find this article helpful? Please share it so that others can use these 6 Hacks to Achieving Beautiful Fall Skin without Surgery.