How to Regain Your Youthful Glow with a VI Peel
As summer approaches to an end, now is the perfect time to start thinking about your skin and all of the sun damage it may have incurred over the past few months. After a season of pool parties, barbecues, camping, and hiking, there’s a chance you were exposed to more than you actually thought. Living in the greater McAllen area we know temperatures can be brutal and even if you’re applying sun protection every day maybe you didn’t reapply every two hours or maybe you didn’t apply enough. Fortunately, you have plenty of time to correct the damage done from exposure to the sun before the beginning of the holiday season. One of the best ways to combat sun damage is with a VI Peel.
A VI Peel is a chemical peel that is specifically designed to target sun damage. It can help improve the overall appearance of your skin by reducing wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots. It can also help improve the texture of your skin and give it a more youthful appearance.
If you are concerned about sun damage on your skin, then a VI Peel is definitely something you should consider. It is safe, and effective, and can give you dramatic results in just a few short weeks. So don’t wait any longer, schedule a consultation with one of our expert estheticians!
Book a Skin Consultation Before Your Chemical Peel
Chemical peels, like the VI Peel, help to improve the condition of your skin by exfoliating and removing dead skin cells. They also help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. There are a variety of different chemical peels available, so it’s important to find one that’s right for your skin type and needs. At Beautique
Medical Spa our skin care experts will always provide you with a customized treatment plan that will get you to your skin goals.
At Beautique our Skin Experts use the VISIA Skin Analysis System to create your customized treatment plan, we call it your Perfect Skin BluePrint. This technology provides a medical-grade evaluation of your skin using advanced imaging that gives us the information we need, including wrinkles, texture, pores, UV spots, brown spots, and porphyrins. It identifies areas of concern and tracks your progress over time. With this information, our skin experts will provide you with a unique treatment plan which allows you to track the results and progress happening below the skin’s surface. Over the past 20 years, one of the most common complaints we hear from our clients is that they’re tired of paying for treatments that either didn’t make a difference or made their condition worse.
There is nothing we dislike more than hearing some of these stories our clients share with us and it amazes us how so many other clinics don’t understand how skin truly works and what types of treatments work best for varying skin types and lifestyles. By using the VISIA we are able to skip that frustrating “try it and see if it works” step and just jump to providing our clients with the “finally, something that works” part. That’s because our experience and training is able to translate to providing confident results.
How VI Peel Can Help You Reverse Summer Sun Damage With Results You Want
The VI Peel has transformed skin for over 10 million people worldwide and is available in five different versions, each tailored to help treat different skin concerns. However, we’re going to give you the rundown on what they all can generally help you achieve:
• VI Peel The Essential Peel for Tone and Texture: The synergistic blend of ingredients used in the VI Peel is ideal for first-time clients, anyone with sensitive skin, rough texture, or simply for pure maintenance. Ideally, anyone aged 13-39+.
• VI Peel Advanced The Essential Peel for Active Acne and Oily Skin: In order to prevent acne, it is no secret you must keep up the maintenance. A VI Peel can specifically target these concerns and in the future prevent acne breakouts by keeping your pores clean and the exfoliation that salicylic acid provides. This peel is especially great for teenagers as hormones around this time can cause overproduction of oils. The VI Peel for active acne and oily skin will eliminate P. acne bacteria, and soothe inflammation and redness.
• VI Peel Advanced The Essential Peel for Maturing Skin to Help Enhance Collagen Stimulation: The ingredients in a VI Peel contain the infusion of acids, antioxidants, and exfoliants, which can reach the skin on a deeper layer. This in turn will stimulate your collagen and elastin production resulting in firmer, smoother, and softened lines and wrinkles.
• VI Peel with Precision Plus The Essential Peel for Skin Discoloration: You can use it to improve the tones, textures, clarity, and surface condition of your skin while providing anti-aging benefits. It additionally tightens and elasticizes the skin, smoothing the texture and brightening the tone. Specifically developed to combat future damage to your skin.
• VI Peel with Purify Precision Plus The Essential Peel for Acne and Acne Scarring: This peel can help with excessive oils, acne with hyperpigmentation, acne scarring, hormonal acne, and adult acne.
What to Expect from a Vi Peel Treatment
Enhance Skin Radiance by Combining With A DiamondGlow Facial For Unparalleled Results
For many people, a VI Peel and DiamondGlow facial are two separate treatments. But what if you combined the two? Would you see even better results?
The answer is YES! When you combine a VI Peel with a DiamondGlow facial, you can expect to see even better results than you would with either treatment alone.
So why is this? Well, a VI Peel works by exfoliating the top layer of skin, while a DiamondGlow facial uses microdermabrasion to exfoliate the second layer of skin. By combining the two treatments, you’re getting a deeper level of exfoliation, which leads to better results.
Not only will your skin look better after combining these two treatments, but it will also feel softer and smoother.
The Best Kept Secret to Get Next Level Fabulous Results
After your chemical peel or DiamondGlow facial, you’ll want to make sure you’re using medical-grade skin care products to help brighten and protect your skin. Here are a few of our favorite products to use post-procedure and Club Members will save 15% (non-members receive 10% off).
• First up is the SkinMedica Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum. This powerful serum helps to brighten and even out the appearance of dark spots and discoloration. Apply it morning and evening after cleansing for best results.
• Cyspera is the first and only topical cream containing cysteamine, a powerful antioxidant, which diminishes the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration.
• Next is the Instant Bright Eye Cream; This eye cream re-energizes and rejuvenates to help eyes look brighter and more youthful. It will instantly improve the eyes’ appearance, including dark circles, sagging, puffiness, and lines.
• Adding retinol like SkinMedica Retinol Complex to your skincare routine is important for many reasons. For one, retinol helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. They also improve skin texture and tone, and can even help to clear up acne. Retinols are also great for preventing future damage to the skin. They help to protect against environmental factors like UV rays and pollution, which can lead to premature aging. Not only does retinol improve the appearance of your skin, but also helps keep it looking young and healthy for longer.
You Deserve Healthy and Glowing Skin: It’s Your Turn to Choose a VI Peel
The sun is one of the most damaging things to our skin. It causes wrinkles, and age spots, and can even lead to skin cancer. But there is a way to help reverse the damage that the sun has done to your skin. A VI Peel can help improve the appearance of sun damage and give your skin a healthy glow.
This specific peel uses a combination of vitamins and chemicals to improve the appearance of your skin. The peel works by exfoliating the top layer of skin, which helps to improve the overall tone and texture of your skin. It also helps to stimulate collagen production, which can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
If you’re interested in trying the #1 chemical peel in the world, be sure to consult with a qualified medical professional to ensure it’s the right treatment for you. Once you’ve decided to move forward with a peel, maintenance is key. As the first practice in the Rio Grande Valley to offer VI Peels, we have the most experience in pairing your perfect pre and post-program to give you the safest, most efficacious results possible. When you’re ready please call or text to schedule a consultation with one of our skincare experts at (956) 664-1234.
"*" indicates required fields